Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SO….

Hello People!

This is day 8 and I guess this is why I haven't finished (actually I started but I need to start over…) my book! Some days I just don't have anything to say. 

I have been flipping back forth on the channels watching The Secret Lives of Bees and Duck Dynasty…the two have nothing to do with each other but…

I read the book The Secret Lives of Bees…it is a really good book I almost read it in one day but I knew I was talking a road trip so I made it last for the trip. I read the part of the book where May was tired of all the sorrow and pain in the world so she decided to remove herself from the pain, and thus left this world.  I cried from the outskirts of Las Vegas to the Welcome to Mesquite sign…It is a very good book, you should read it if you get the chance. I was sort of surprised by the casting I think I would have had someone else play the part Alicia Keys played. Not that she didn't do a good job it is just after reading the book I had these people pictured in my mind and she wasn't part of the picture.  I don't know…I want to write a book that is going to be a page turner and make you want to read the whole thing in one day. HOPEFULLY I am inspired to write it and that my words are able to inspire someone to write a book as well.

Keep checking the local book stores you never know when you might see my name on the shelf!!

See ya when I see ya! 

Peace! 

Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment