Sunday, January 12, 2014

A New Week Is Starting….

Hello People!

I was thinking about this scripture after a conversation I had with someone and I couldn't get it right in my head. Then I talked to my sister and she quoted the same scripture I was trying to say but was getting wrong! Confirmation of what I was thinking….


Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. (King James Version) 

"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you." (Standard English Version)

My translation on this scripture, and it could be completely wrong, but it is what occurred to me is that you should not allow someone to ruin your dreams and discourage you from what you want to do. If you believe you can do it…DO IT!!!

I was thinking that people who have nothing better to do and don't want to see you doing anything will say things whether intentional or unintentional to steal your joy. Don't let them do that…IF you think what they said was hurtful which, I am sure it was, don't wallow in the pain. Acknowledge it, say ouch and move on.  AND forgive them for they are idiots and know not what they do. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. You can do everything you set your mind to do.  JUST DO IT!!! I need one of those big check marks now…

I have been watching The Ultimate Survivor Alaska on National Geographic channel…or NTGEO it is an endurance test of man against nature….in ALASKA! Think about that…they are fighting the elements, glaciers…freezing water, bears…BUGS, etc.  They give them rations of 2 pound of rice and beans for them to travel at least 50 miles in this insane terrain, with 3 days to make it to the 'pick up' point for the next drop off!!!! I think we should all learn to live off the land or at least eat more than the fish…cause if we are all trying to get the fish somebody is going to go hungry! BUT I digress…

Anyway…if you don't remember anything I say to you…just remember this…DON'T LET ANYBODY STEAL YOUR JOY!!!! You can be what you want to be and do what you want to do!!!

See ya when I see ya!

Peace!

Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment