Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This should make my sister happy....

This is a story I sent to my friends back in September of 2004...it is short shorter than my usual excerpts but I am sure SOMEONE will appreciate it.

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!

How is your Monday going? I took the braids out of my hair so I had to have the nut straighten my hair.... for those of you that don't know what that means she takes a metal comb heats it on the stove and then she applies some grease to your hair and then she puts the hot comb through the hair with the grease on it or in it and....wallah your hair is straight! SO anyway, as she is doing this again remember with a HOT comb heated on the stove I feel something on my arm..... I look down and it is a daddy long leg (spider)! I SCREAMED and jumped up! My mom goes flying back and my cellphone goes flying and my nephew comes running! My mom says, "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!!" I said there was a spider on me! I had knocked the spider off and couldn't see it anymore.... but of course just the fact that there was one on me freaked me out so I have the hibby gibbees now.... I am sitting there and my mom is shaking cause I scared her. She is trying to finish my hair with her hands shaking so of course I am getting burned....but you know my mom will burn you anyway, shaking or not she will burn you and say, "oopsy! That was the grease!".... and then she laughs behind your back!!!!!!!!!! Anyway.....do you know that freaking spider had the nerve to come back out and charge toward me!!!!!!!! I STOMPED on that thing until there was nothing left!!!!!!!!!!! I hate spiders.... I have been jumping and flinching all day!!!!!!!!!!

Peace! Mattie

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha very funny, I'm telling you spiders aint no joke!!! CECE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE reading your stories they are so funny. Keep up the good work you got me coming to your site everyday just to see what Mattie has to say.This one had me laughing my ass off.

    ReplyDelete