Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friends....how many of us have them...

HEY! Just how is every little thing....it couldn't be better if you ask me!

I got a phone call from my friend my BFF from high school...she makes me laugh ALL the time!!!! I love her she is funny! REALLY FUNNY!!! (Actually I love all my friends and family...but don't tell them they will want to borrow money. Just kidding!) SO my question is this...how many of us have a real friend? I am sure that you all have seen the emails or email that says a real friend will be sitting beside you in the jail saying...Oh yeah we messed up! But it was fun!!!! We all need a friend like that who will always be there for us. SERIOUSLY! Family is good but sometimes you need a friend you can laugh with, get in trouble with and one who knows some dirt on you to keep you honest. You know a keeping it real friend that will say to you when you are getting to big for your britches..."you know I knew you back when you were eating boogers and paste so you might want to come back down to earth Boo you are NOT all that!" Oprah could use one of those friends 'cause Gale is falling down on the job.

ANYWAY... remember that everybody is not your friend no matter what they may say there is a difference between a friend and those who are just acquaintances (people you are friendly with but they don't really know you and you don't really know them)! I have my blogs linked to my facebook account and in order to communicate with people or see their information on facebook you have to be their "friend"...don't get it twisted. In my opinion if you don't have some kind of history with someone they are probably not your friend. My friend in North Carolina...I have known her since I was little her mom and my mom know each other, her mom had permission to whip out the belt and whip on me if I got out of line. A tradition used by some people back in the day...this no doubt is something that is missing with kids today.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You can trust your real friends so the distance is irrelevant... your enemies on the other hand should be really close so if they try to put a whammy on you, you can smack them down first.:P)

See ya when I see ya!


Peace! Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment