Saturday, September 5, 2009

It is hard out here for PIMP

WOW it has been a interesting week. I found out where and how EARLY the other 5:00 is on the clock. I get up at 5:00 AM now instead of the usual 7 or 8:00. Believe me it makes a difference in how you proceed during your evening hours. I use to laugh at the neighbors for going to bed when the sun went down and getting up with the chickens(rooster)....now I am my neighbors! SCARY!

SO the first week of employment has been most of what I expected. Since it is Family Law it is what it is and although you would like to think that people are better than stooping to the lowest level of using their kids to get back at each other, you find they are not. My prayer at this time is that this time around I learn how to walk out the door at work and shut off the madness that I have witnessed through out that day and not take it home with me. I also pray that I learn to stop clinching my jaw because it HURTS!

I believe I told you all about the 'personality test' that I had to take at the attorney's office? Well just as I thought it said I was NUTS! Well not really it said I was a BITCH! But why split hairs. I am going to ask to see the results again so that I can be sure of what I hastily read before. HOWEVER the gist was that I am very opinionated, value my opinion over those of others! AND that I can be aggressive and abrasive! NOW yes my opinion is the only opinion that matters and if your skin is thin you may get your feelings hurt BUT that is just me! It is definitely hard out here for a PIMP (Positively Impressive Motivated Person)! I am excited that the admin assistant who shares the office with me has the same taste in music as I have (Jazz and Gospel) so the musical selection will not be a problem, she laughs at just about everything I say AND she likes to keep her head down and do her job! Can you say paradise?! This could be the place for me to be me on whole other level! Think about that for a minute... That could be scary!!!! I am working on getting out some new stories but right now I am getting back in work mode so my mind is not into story telling BUT when it is...yeah I have some!

Until the next time....enjoy your life you only get one!

See ya when I see ya!


Peace! Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment