Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Your Phone is Ringing....YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!!!

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!! Well good morning snow shine!!! SO how the heck are you all doing? I hope this writing finds you well and in good health. I asked my mom to come over last night to stay with my sister and niece while I went to pick up my TV so I could see the Oregon game last night. Really sorry they lost like that...I am sure they will be CHAMPIONS next time around...ANYWAY onto the next episode. SO this how the morning went. I got the kids up at 5:40 the alarm went off at 5:30 I got up and turned the heat up so it would warm up in here and then 10 minutes later when it went off again...we're off!!! Lynzee it's time to get in the shower and get ready for school, come on get up! She sits up in the middle of her bed and rubs her eyes, scratches her legs, stomach, arm, BUTT! While she is scratching I put a load of wash in the dryer. Lynzee can you go to the bathroom so that we can get the rotation started please?! She slowly drags herself down the hall...come on Stinky let's go upstairs and get your lunch started. My mom says from the room she is in, 'what do you want me to do to help?' Nothing just stay there and we will do our routine. SO I turn on the shower Lynzee is still moving like molasses and my sister is walking around in circles touching everything in sight....Lynzee finally gets in the shower and I ask my mom to get up and make sure that she washes herself. My mom standing in the door to the bathroom, "I sssssseeeeeeee yyyyyyoooooouuuuu". Momma really Lynzee is 16 years old just make sure she washes herself. Stinky come on! I put the washcloth and bath towel in the bathroom for Lynzee and I say to my mom make sure she washes herself. I call Kim to see if school is on a regular schedule or snow schedule, cause you know this is Flagtown and as soon as a snowflake falls they are either canceling school or delaying it. Now when I went to school we could have snow up to our BUTTS and we still had to go AND there was no delayed schedule!!! But I digress. Kim didn't answer her phone. Lynzee finally gets out of the shower, it's time to put my sister in the shower and get her ready my mom is justing standing in the hall starring. I am not sure at what but....yeah anyway. I get my sister in the shower go upstairs and start the lunch. Mom can you make sure that Lynzee is getting dressed and not just sitting there please? My mom is still standing in the hall...I walk by Lynzee's room she is just sitting there holding her towel around her looking at the floor...Lynzee get dressed. I go upstairs and get the snacks and water together for the lunch, get the meat out for the sandwich and run back downstairs to make sure everybody is still moving. They are, YAY! I go back upstairs and the dryer goes off...ding dong...ding dong...that's not really the sound it makes it is a musical sound, that I can't explain here BUT you get the picture. Ding dong....ding dong...my mom, "Your phone is ringing, is this it? HELLO!" Me: That is the dryer. Ding....dong...ding...dong...my mom, "YOUR PHONE IS RINGING! HELLO!!! HELLO????" Me: That is the dryer not the phone. My mom why don't you answer your phone!!! Me: IT'S THE DRYER!!!! The dryer is ringing to let you know its done it's not the phone! The finally all get dressed and leave...my mom leaves her glasses, her sweater, her blanket....Today I think I will leave my mom at home cause it was more work having her here than if I was by myself.... See ya when I see ya! Peace! Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment