Sunday, April 24, 2011

Well here is the second one....HAPPY EASTER

Hello People!

Happy Easter Sunday to you and yours. I hope you went out and enjoyed this day and got your fill of eggs, candy and those nasty little 'Peeps'. What is that really concentrated sugar wrapped in more sugar???? I don't get it. No offense to the makers of Peeps...I just don't get it.

SO how has everyone been lately....strange weather we have been having lately...tornadoes in St. Louis what is that about. I went to Washington, DC a couple of weeks ago and it was rainy and cold everyday then the day before me and my friends left it was 90 degree! Previous temperatures had been in the 50s. WTH! We got some gale force winds going on in Arizona, we are talking hold on to your hats and skirts, if you don't you could be chasing them both down the street.

Anyway...I was talking to a friend of mine...actually I was listening she was doing the talking and even when I tried to interject to be apart of the conversation I was talked over. It is interesting that some people like to, or in some cases, NEED to complain about things and point out how "they' did this to me and "they' did that to me...and you know "they" don't want you to have nothing! THEY. Who the hell is they! There comes a time in your life when you have to stand up for what you believe in no matter what THEY say! Whoever 'they' may be, you have to do you, if you don't stand up for yourself and what you believe in then nobody else will. I try to stay away from using the word THEY unless I don't want to hurt someone's feelings and then 'they' may creep into the conversation, otherwise names will be used regardless of the outcome. It seems 'they' become the scapegoat for everything that is wrong, could go wrong or even might go wrong. You know they said you couldn't come in here, that you didn't belong. They said you were not good enough to be apart of the group so they voted you out. They are always looking at me funny like they don't like me, or like they don't want me around. Boy those 'theys' are pretty powerful people or entities or whatever THEY may be. BUT not really they are only as powerful as you let them be. NO ONE or nothing should have that much control over your life and how you live it, to the point that they can dictate how you live. I can't go in there cause 'they don't like me. I can't say anything cause 'they' can hear me and then they will get mad. SERIOUSLY! Get the they's out of your vocabulary start standing up for yourself and what you believe in, and watch what THEY do then.

Until the next time!

See ya when I see ya!

Peace! Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment