Sunday, July 28, 2013

Here's a Thought!!!!

Hello People!

How the heck are you doing? I hope you are well and that this writing finds you BLESSED!!! It has been awhile since I have been on here and every time I get on here I always say I am going to get on more often but I don't.  LOTS has happened since my last blog some good some bad but that's life as we know it right?

I am sitting in dismay at the latest things that have happened to me...unfortunately I THOUGHT I knew what disappointment was, but have since found out I was not even close.  It is a very hurtful thing when people you thought you knew, show you who they really are and the disappointment takes you to a place where you didn't want to go or even knew existed. It is these times I believe that is a test of your faith...whatever your faith maybe. What saddens me is that people can make up in their minds that they don't like someone then set out to make that person's life miserable. No real reason other than they just decided that 'I don't like this person and I don't want them around'....what is even sadder is that when people who are put in a place of authority and who is suppose to be neutral and keeping the peace join in with the small minds of those who have 'decided'.  What makes me sad is that my faith tells me that what God has in store for them is worst than anything I could even imagine or attempt to repay them, that is why I don't understand why people set out to do harm to do harm to other people when they know it will come back to them. If they don't believe what I believe I know we all believe in KARMA and I believe the saying goes, Karma is a BITCH!

Here is a thought the next time you have the chance to choose between doing something good and doing something bad...choose to do a good thing! Think about the good that will come back to you!!! Just my opinion, we all have free reign and the right to choose hopefully we choose wisely.



See ya when I see ya!

 Peace! Mattie

2 comments:

  1. Mattie,
    Sorry that trouble has crossed your path. I am surprised that I have lasted this long at FMC. Seems that I have wolf in sheep's clothing in the Ivory Tower, but so far I have been keeping it at bay with my motto..you cant get in trouble for being nice. Wishing you the best in your next chapter of life.
    Marybeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marybeth!!! I appreciate it AND now I know you actually read my blogs it is an honor!!!

      Delete